.Monday, August 25, 2008 ' 2:18 PM Y
You......- made me feel loved.- made my heart pound for you.- made me realise lots of things.- fill my every day with joy and laughter.- made me realise that someone cared as much.- made me stronger and more persistant.- made me slowly accept reality.Okie. I must admit having one super cool dad who shares the same passion as me (or rather the other way round. lol.) . I should say, he dotes me to the max. But somehow as I back track, I just somehow feel that I let my parents done. Just felt really bad, not being able to meet up with the expectations they have for me. I wont stop trying, I will try my very best to make them proud of me. Haha.Anyway, heres the picture of the white beauty till date.
Things installed:
- 2 x white head lights
- 2 x white pole lights
- 2 x white fog lights
- 2 x white LED strips
- installed an "ar-lum" system
Another thing. My dad just gives me things randomly. Sometimes I really felt spoilt by him man. Heres what he gave me on Sat.
A n95 8gb