<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2045115548814057371?origin\x3dhttp://toxicify.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
.Thursday, July 17, 2008 ' 4:06 PM Y
Guess wad. All along I thought that I would have a clean record riding or driving. As in no accidents at all. But it all changed lah.

Went to decarb and install racing filter on pupu. Then went off after everything was done. Was happy at first. With the great improvement in performance. Dint expect that there was a power difference before and after servicing.

Then reached main road. And KA-BOOM!!! I crashed. lol. front wheel hit the curb and drag me along with the whole bike. Thank GOD that i was drag on the grass. Imagine being drag on tarmac instead? Gosh!
OK . Heres the damage done.


*im just traumatised.





toxified







THAT LIL GUYY


Chan SJ
09 Jan 1988
Genuine Male
January Bunny
Ngee Ann Poly MTE
Wakeboarder
Alien


UPON A STARY


HER
A Happy Family
Wish to grow taller
Pass poly life
Piercings - 2 more to go
Tattoo
A Job
Car Licence
Bike Licence
My Very Own Car
My Very Own Bike
Do things I love
World Peace


HIS TreasuredY


THE SCREAMINGSY



EXITSY


MUSIC IS LIFEY

*_Tongue Tied_*

CREDITSY

editer of codes;
-x me! the mysterious piglet.

image hosting;
-x tripod



TOYSY