<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2045115548814057371?origin\x3dhttp://toxicify.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
.Wednesday, June 18, 2008 ' 4:22 AM Y
Its been awhile since I've updated my dear bloggy. Everything seemed to happen really fast recently. Both good and bad things though.

Just got back from the malacca trip with win, ck, yuan and koon. It was a fun and experienced trip I should say. Rented a Tuscan for the trip. First time driving overseas sia. Lol. I drove up halfway lah. Hit 160km/h with the car. Thats damm fast man. How often can you like speed lah. Anyway we depended on our trusty mate, the GPS, to guide us to and back malaysia. Though I must say, that lady's voice is seriously irritating lah. Keep warning us of the speed limit. And there i was, scolding it "f.. you". Haha. The whole trip was fun lah. Bought a couple of things from there. Think total spend about RM300. Ya. Except for the part where I fell sick. And that feeling sucked man. Whole body ached like nobody's business. Haha.

As for another aspect of my life, Im trying to move on. Maybe what Im doing now may be overboard, but I guess it helps me to move on better? Since you found someone and got together with him, everything shattered in me lah. I could only tell you this. Whether to hate me or not, its not for me to decide. All I could say now is all the best for you two? Yups.

I'll just ground myself home for the time being. No more late nights and all that. Im trying to get back to my normal life. Hope everything turns out fine.

Last but not least, I love my Snowie and Pupu. =)

toxified







THAT LIL GUYY


Chan SJ
09 Jan 1988
Genuine Male
January Bunny
Ngee Ann Poly MTE
Wakeboarder
Alien


UPON A STARY


HER
A Happy Family
Wish to grow taller
Pass poly life
Piercings - 2 more to go
Tattoo
A Job
Car Licence
Bike Licence
My Very Own Car
My Very Own Bike
Do things I love
World Peace


HIS TreasuredY


THE SCREAMINGSY



EXITSY


MUSIC IS LIFEY

*_Tongue Tied_*

CREDITSY

editer of codes;
-x me! the mysterious piglet.

image hosting;
-x tripod



TOYSY