<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2045115548814057371?origin\x3dhttp://toxicify.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
.Saturday, March 29, 2008 ' 6:23 AM Y
Dear PCLP,
This entry is written specially for you. Just wanna let you know how much you meant to me since we first met.

The day that I first met you, my eyes cant be taken off you. I really didn't not what was it that made me felt this way. Subsequently, my interest for you grew. I wanted to know more about you.

The moment you told me that we somehow met during childhood really freaked me out initially. I didn't know such coincident thing wold happen actually.

Days passed and the times we went out together, somehow you really captured my heart though. It was as if you were part of my life already. Maybe thats how a person feel when he really likes someone I guess.

I just feel bad. Bad about how much I did to hurt you. The lies I ever did told you. I really meant no harm. Got rejected once and I didnt really know how to ask you again. It really feels hurting when one is being rejected.

Maybe theres something between us recently. I really wanna know what I did or what I said. Perhaps even what you dislike about me and grew tired of it, that make you treat me this way. I know, you must be saying that I think too much. But somethings that you do are really not wad I thought about. Maybe just give you one brief example. -You interact lesser with me recently.

I guess till now you haven read the letter I wrote to you? Or perhaps you think its kinda more like nonsense to you. I dont know really.

I really wanna know you better and wanna share more things to you about me. But sometimes you made it kinda hard for me to do so. I mean, first and foremost, I'm not blaming anything about you. Secondly, I really do not demand anything from you actually. Thirdly, I just wanna know how you feel about me. I guess these 3 things are the important factors.

Erm. The reason why I wrote everything here is because I didnt really know how to bring them up to you. So was hoping that you would pop by to read this entry here. Ya HOPEFULLY.

Erm. I just wanna say, no matter what your decision is, be it good or bad, I'll just have to respect it. Even if it ends up to be "special friends, best friend etc", I guess I cant do much? But really hope you give me a chance though. Promised I wont force anything from you.

Yours,
the once called "diaper".

toxified







THAT LIL GUYY


Chan SJ
09 Jan 1988
Genuine Male
January Bunny
Ngee Ann Poly MTE
Wakeboarder
Alien


UPON A STARY


HER
A Happy Family
Wish to grow taller
Pass poly life
Piercings - 2 more to go
Tattoo
A Job
Car Licence
Bike Licence
My Very Own Car
My Very Own Bike
Do things I love
World Peace


HIS TreasuredY


THE SCREAMINGSY



EXITSY


MUSIC IS LIFEY

*_Tongue Tied_*

CREDITSY

editer of codes;
-x me! the mysterious piglet.

image hosting;
-x tripod



TOYSY