<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2045115548814057371?origin\x3dhttp://toxicify.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
.Monday, March 24, 2008 ' 3:52 PM Y
After so much had happened, it made me realise how much you meant to me. Maybe its because you've been around me for a period of time already?

Somehow I would there thinking about you. Wondering how you are and what you are doing. Hmm. Waiting for you to contact me at anytime, anywhere.

But it seems that we are drifting apart from each other for reasons I would die to know. If it were for my bad points, I promise to change them? No more lies between you and me thats for sure. Hope what I've written to you may make you understand my feelings now?

I dont wanna drift apart, I wanna get closer and know you more. I wanna let you know more about me too. Keeping things inside really feels uneasy and I hope you would be there for me?

I wont force my way through you. I just hope things can work out between us naturally though. All these are just my hopes. Wonder whats yours too.

toxified







THAT LIL GUYY


Chan SJ
09 Jan 1988
Genuine Male
January Bunny
Ngee Ann Poly MTE
Wakeboarder
Alien


UPON A STARY


HER
A Happy Family
Wish to grow taller
Pass poly life
Piercings - 2 more to go
Tattoo
A Job
Car Licence
Bike Licence
My Very Own Car
My Very Own Bike
Do things I love
World Peace


HIS TreasuredY


THE SCREAMINGSY



EXITSY


MUSIC IS LIFEY

*_Tongue Tied_*

CREDITSY

editer of codes;
-x me! the mysterious piglet.

image hosting;
-x tripod



TOYSY