.Monday, March 10, 2008 ' 2:00 AM Y
Heres the thing. Stay away from me. My life is screwed ok. Guess I wont be driving or making use of my license for the time being. Cos I quit, I dont want and I dont wish to drive for now unless I really feel like it. So dont ask me for any car to bring you guys around if possible.
And one more thing, life's pretty much boring and lifeless. 2 weeks have passed just like that. What have i accomplished? NOTHING! Results will be out soon, guess im pretty much a goner.
Come to think of it, I did manage to accomplish several things though. They are as follows:
1) Finished AVP 2, American Pie Beta House - all alone.
2) Cleared The House.
3) Repaired My Blackiee.
4) Spend Unnecessary Money.
5) Most Importantly, "RAMMED DADS CAR INTO ANOTHER VAN".
Yea. Thats pretty much wad I completed for the past 2 weeks of my holidays i guess.