<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2045115548814057371?origin\x3dhttp://toxicify.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
.Sunday, March 23, 2008 ' 3:54 AM Y
Why is it so hard to love someone? I tried all means to give YOU the best out of me.But nothing I do seem to impress YOU or make YOU feel touched even for just abit?

I dont know why YOU treat me this way at times. The feeling of neglectance from YOU. Sometimes its full of passion and sometimes so icy cold.

I thought I was lucky enough to find YOU. A once in a life time chance. Now Im starting to doubt it.

Thinking back of how YOU used to treat me, that someone who YOU never fail to contact no matter what. And now? Probably you found someone just like how I was then, now being replaced? Is it my character not being good or worthy enough for YOU? Or what else could it be then? Could it be YOU? Laziness? Busy? Getting to dislike me? Trying to drift away from me?

Maybe its true, the new wont come without getting rid of the old I guess. Does it really work this way?

Some friends are worth to have. And some aren't. As for YOU, YOU make me feel that I just dunno YOU.

toxified







THAT LIL GUYY


Chan SJ
09 Jan 1988
Genuine Male
January Bunny
Ngee Ann Poly MTE
Wakeboarder
Alien


UPON A STARY


HER
A Happy Family
Wish to grow taller
Pass poly life
Piercings - 2 more to go
Tattoo
A Job
Car Licence
Bike Licence
My Very Own Car
My Very Own Bike
Do things I love
World Peace


HIS TreasuredY


THE SCREAMINGSY



EXITSY


MUSIC IS LIFEY

*_Tongue Tied_*

CREDITSY

editer of codes;
-x me! the mysterious piglet.

image hosting;
-x tripod



TOYSY