<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2045115548814057371?origin\x3dhttp://toxicify.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
.Sunday, November 18, 2007 ' 2:55 AM Y
ok. another day had passed and nothing seemed to improve. still felt someone is missing. oh well. life has to go on though. this is just temp, not permanent rite? really hope so.

Heres what I learnt:
You may hear this often. "Chances come when you work hard for it".
What I think about it? Well, its bullshit.

Why?
Cause no matter how hard you work for it, you wont get it for sure. Surely theres a reason for it as they all say. But to me, they are excuses. No matter what you do and how hard you try, you wont be about to satisfy them or another reason, you are not what they want.

I just really dunno lah. Do I even get a chance at the first place. Everything I do, really dont mean anything to anyone. They're just foolish acts ya?

Just tell me Im wrong. And what all of you feel can? I dont want to be left there guessing every moves. Oh well, whatever I do, its always wrong. Thats all. At least I know this. *Sighs*

im missing you

toxified







THAT LIL GUYY


Chan SJ
09 Jan 1988
Genuine Male
January Bunny
Ngee Ann Poly MTE
Wakeboarder
Alien


UPON A STARY


HER
A Happy Family
Wish to grow taller
Pass poly life
Piercings - 2 more to go
Tattoo
A Job
Car Licence
Bike Licence
My Very Own Car
My Very Own Bike
Do things I love
World Peace


HIS TreasuredY


THE SCREAMINGSY



EXITSY


MUSIC IS LIFEY

*_Tongue Tied_*

CREDITSY

editer of codes;
-x me! the mysterious piglet.

image hosting;
-x tripod



TOYSY