<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2045115548814057371?origin\x3dhttp://toxicify.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
.Tuesday, October 2, 2007 ' 2:09 PM Y
Just saw my timetable for next semester, well it sucked. Everyday start at 8? Oh man. My nightmare has returned. Lol.

Hmm. Things went on pretty normal these few days. Eat, sleep, watch tv, go out, stone and more sleep. Haha. Yea, it sounds boring but I lived it anyway.

Sometimes I really dunno why, why I would wake up in the morning, opening my eyes and wondered where am I. Its like my whole mind was blank of anything. The only thing inside was... Ya. Thats about it lah.

Still, up till today, i just cant believe how fortunate I really am. Though I said this over and over again, but how often you get to bump into your childhood mate rite. Everyday, I will just "wow" the moment I think of this.

Hopes are there.
Whether they stay for long, its unpredictable.
But I will still hold on to whatever there is.
=)

toxified







THAT LIL GUYY


Chan SJ
09 Jan 1988
Genuine Male
January Bunny
Ngee Ann Poly MTE
Wakeboarder
Alien


UPON A STARY


HER
A Happy Family
Wish to grow taller
Pass poly life
Piercings - 2 more to go
Tattoo
A Job
Car Licence
Bike Licence
My Very Own Car
My Very Own Bike
Do things I love
World Peace


HIS TreasuredY


THE SCREAMINGSY



EXITSY


MUSIC IS LIFEY

*_Tongue Tied_*

CREDITSY

editer of codes;
-x me! the mysterious piglet.

image hosting;
-x tripod



TOYSY