.Sunday, October 7, 2007 ' 6:33 PM Y
Who am I? I really dunno who or what I am. Am I really me? Did I do things that I really intended? Haiz.
Im feeling very sad now. and also very disappointed with myself? dint really had much of a sleep these 2 days. i dint expect that it will turn out that way.
and now. it seemed that i hurt and disappointed someone and its not just someone, its someone really close to me. this must have added to her problems that shes facing now?
i just wanted to say now is "Sorry to disappoint you. I dint really noe wad got into me. I cant blame anyone but myself. Just hoping that you could forgive me?"
i guess forgiving someone really depends on what you did? but i think i really disappointed her alot?
i just hope that you feel better after your trip, feeling less troubled and things will be better? i really do.
i really cant lose someone as important as you.