.Wednesday, September 19, 2007 ' 4:21 AM Y
Ok. Its been afew days since I updated my last entry.
Well, life right now is simply, how do I put it. Erm. Lifeless? I mean, all I ask for is to go on a holiday with a couple of my friends. But what do I get for a reply from my parents, a big "NO". It does hurt though, especially when you wanna go on a trip with someone you really want? Whats worst is when you supposed to give a reply to someone to proceed with the plan, you ended up letting that person wait for you and missing the chance to get the cheaper rates? I seriously felt guilty lah. And one more thing. Im a disappointment.
Piglet: I'm really sorry about it.
Now for another issue.
Why do i always get stopped by traffic police during road blocks? I mean, do I look like someone whu stole his father's car and drive illegally? Hell NO. But why do they always stop me and take my name down? WHY? Is it because I have a suspicious look? Or wad? FYI, I got my fuking licences on 22/02/07! GET IT?
Its nice to see me around, but its best that Im not around to disappoint anyone.
Sometimes I just dont get it.
You are my medicine for everything.